EXTERNAL ADVISORY BOARD
The support of the External Advisory Board (EAB) will ensure objective decisions of the General Assembly during the technical specification phase at the start of the project, validation of results and the continuity of high quality objectives before mid‐term and support for flawless result exploitation and shift towards potentially new innovative products at the end of the project.
The list of selected experts, members of the FRIENDSHIP External Advisory Board, are the following:
- Àngels Orduña, Executive Director, A.SPIRE
- Bérénice Crabs, Secretary General, European Solar Thermal Electricity Association, ESTELA
- Hervé Muguerra, European project officer, Tenerrdis
- Thomas Ammerl, Head of unit Environment, Energy & Bioeconomy, BayFOR
- Valérie Séjourné, Managing Director, Solar Heat Europe (ESTIF)