Get ready to embark on a journey into the future of industry decarbonisation with the FRIENDSHIP Project!
Save the date for our webinar on the 1st of February 2024, scheduled from 10:00 to 12:00 CET. Join us as we unveil the transformative benefits of the FRIENDSHIP solution.
The webinar will let you explore the different components that make FRIENDSHIP a game-changer in sustainable industry practices.
You will also discover a series of 5 enlightening e-learning videos that break down the complexities of the FRIENDSHIP solution.
One of the key highlights will be the presentation of our pre-design and decision-making tool. Witness firsthand how this tool facilitates the integration of solar heat for heating and cooling needs in industrial settings, calculating the impact of the solution on your industrial plant!
Engage directly with our experts in an interactive Q&A session. Get your queries addressed, gain deeper insights, and participate in discussions that dig into the core of the FRIENDSHIP project.
Here the agenda of the webinar:
– Introduction by FRIENDSHIP PROJECT coordinator – Valery Vuillerme (CEA-Liten)
– Solar Thermal Field & Coatings – Ivan Jerman (Kemijski inštitut – National Institute of Chemistry)
– Heat pump for solar thermal boost – Ole Marius Moen (SINTEF Energy Research)
– Cold production – Anouk Muller (CEA-Liten)
– Heat storage – Julien Grosse (CEA-Liten)
– Management system – Valery Vuillerme (CEA-Liten)
– Tool and educational material – Pierre Dury (INES – Institut National de l’Energie Solaire)
– Open discussion
Date: 1st of February 2024
Time: 10:00 to 12:00 CET
Location: online (Teams)
Don’t miss this golden opportunity to learn about the FRIENDSHIP project and its pivotal role in shaping the future of industry decarbonisation.